Thursday, May 30, 2013

Everlasting Arms. . .

Wind Beneath My Wings - Arrangement by Dino Kartsonakis
(Please click for background music as you read this message of H.I.M.)


Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary.  It only seems like yesterday that we were exchanging our vows.

"…To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

I love my husband more than any words could ever express. He is my rock. He is my knight in shining armour. He is my shelter from the storm. He has never let me down. 

He is always by my side, giving me strength to be strong, giving me hope to carry on, with a shoulder to always lean on, while holding me in his everlasting arms.  

As much as I love my husband, and I know he loves me ~ I know our heavenly Father loves us even more! It, therefore, brings such great comfort when reading "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27) for He truly is the "Wind Beneath My Wings." 


"In my weakness, leaning on God's everlasting arms 
gives me the strength to endure all things."
~ By Bonita ~
   

1 comment:

  1. In a world where there is so much criticizing one another, this is beautiful! A love that was meant to mean so much.....that is what your story is! Glory to God in the highest! A truly beautiful "love story"....may it continue on
    Love you so much!!!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete